About SERVPRO of Cape May County & SERVPRO of Cumberland County
Vincent G. Fabiani
Owners of SERVPRO of Cape May County & SERVPRO of Cumberland County
SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties understands the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties
If you would like to schedule services, please call today: 609-624-0202. Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO, with over 2,000 franchises is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- Bridgeton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Cape May County Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey
- Gateway Community Action Partnership
- Greater Hammonton Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Millville Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Vineland Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Wildwood Chamber of Commerce
- Lower Township Chamber of Commerce
- Middle Township Chamber of Commerce
- NJ Food Processors Association
- NJ Schools Buildings & Grounds Association
- The Salvation Army Vineland Corps
- Women of Achievement Award for Cumberland County - Minerva Alvarado
- Best of the Bunch Award, Greater Vineland Chamber of Commerce - Minerva Alvarado
- Women to Watch in by South Jersey Biz Magazine - Minerva Alvarado