If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (609) 624-0202

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration
Alternate Phone Number: (609)965-0885

Archived Before & After Photos

Fire Damage Inside Wall in Sea Isle City, NJ

The fire damage in this utility room was the result of an arced wire in the wall. The fire also melted the shared sewer line for the washing machines in the bui... READ MORE

Bathroom Water Pipe Leak in Longport, NJ.

This water and mold damage was a result of a small water supply line for their second floor bathroom sink. The carpet and padding was soaked throughout the hous... READ MORE

Hurricane Sandy Water Damage in Ocean City, NJ

This first floor of a duplex in Ocean City, NJ was damaged as a result of Hurricane Sandy. The water was about a foot up the wall, and resulted in mold on the a... READ MORE

Sewage back-up in Ocean City, NJ

This sewage back-up affected a total of 3 rooms and common areas in an assisted living home. This was category 3 water, so it was treated as a biohazard situati... READ MORE

Smoke and Soot Damage in Ocean City, NJ

This commercial building in Ocean City wasn't the source of the fire, but unfortunately received a large amount of smoke and soot damage from the actual fire ne... READ MORE

Find Mold During Renovations?

This customer from Sea Isle City started tearing out his kitchen to do renovations to his condo. While in the process of taking down all the cabinets and counte... READ MORE

Purchase a Home with Mold?

This client had a home inspection done on a condo they purchased. On the inspection it stated there was mold in the crawlspace. The buyer did not have it remedi... READ MORE

Have a Seasonal Business and the Pipes Freeze?

This loss was in a seasonal restaurant that was closed for the winter. As many seasonal businesses do, they shut off their utilities including water, heat and e... READ MORE

When a Storm Leaves Devastating Disasters.

This Restaurant has a beautiful deck that has a gorgeous view overlooking the water. When Storm Jonas hit in January of 2016 this beautiful restaurant was torn ... READ MORE

Storm Jonas 2016 - Left Many Families and Business Owners Devastated

Storm Jonas hit Cape May County in January of 2016 and left many homes and businesses in shambles. During and after the storm SERVPRO of Cape May County did not... READ MORE

Pipe Break in Local Doctor's Office

This doctor’s office had 13 rooms affected by a broken pipe in the utility room; affecting the entire building, about 7,000 square feet. The doctor’... READ MORE

Chimney Fire in Cape May County

This customer had their chimney catch fire. When the fire department arrived they axed holes into the roof and the side of the home. The fire department also pu... READ MORE

On Vacation and There is a Puff Back in Your Home.

This homeowner was on vacation for about a week when he received a call from his neighbor stating that his smoke detectors had been going off. Beings that the h... READ MORE

It's the Water You Don't See

This customer had discovered a pipe break on the second floor of their home. This was the customer's secondary home so he was unsure of how long the water had b... READ MORE

With the Combination of SERVPRO's Mitigation & Rebuild Teams, We Can Make It "Like it Never Happened."

The professionals at SERVPRO of Cape May County were called out to a water emergency due to a refrigerator line leaking in their 3rd floor kitchen in a duplex. ... READ MORE

Hot Water Heater Leak in Single Unit Causes Multi-Unit Damage

This customer had their hot water heater break in their summer home. Not only did the water affected their home, but it also affected the neighboring unit. The ... READ MORE

Flood Waters Invade Homes and Businesses.

In January 2016 Storm Jonas left many homeowners and business owners in shambles after flood water invaded their properties leaving behind devastating disasters... READ MORE

On Vacation and Come Home to Floors Buckling.

This homeowner was out of town for a week and during that time the water line to the refrigerator broke. Water leaked all throughout the kitchen. The amount of ... READ MORE

Water Damage and Silt Left Behind By Storm Jonas

In January 2016 Storm Jonas came through Cape May County; flood waters making their way into many homes and businesses. When the flood waters subsided they left... READ MORE

Pipe Burst in Local Church

In January of 2018, during a period of particularly cold weather, a local church suffered a broken pipe in the attic. This resulted in about 3 inches of standin... READ MORE

Sewage Leak in Local Business

A local business was shocked to find that their dishwasher had leaked into the crawlspace, leaving about a foot of standing water, as you can see in the before ... READ MORE

Fireplace Fire

A fireplace caught on fire in this 3 story home in January of 2018. The fireplace was located on the first floor, causing damage in almost every room, including... READ MORE

Stove Fire Creates a Mess for Apartment Residence

A fire caused by a stove in a small apartment, caused a mess for the tenants. The fire produced a large amount of soot throughout the apartment, but specificall... READ MORE

Severe Leak Saturates Carpet

SERVPRO of Cape May County was called when a severe leak in a condo caused water damage throughout the home. The worst of it occurred in one of the bedrooms whe... READ MORE

Mold in Crawlspace

The owner of this 3 story, 3200 square foot home, single family Victorian home called SERVPRO of Cape May County when mold became visible in the rafters of the ... READ MORE

Winter Storm Leads to Frozen Roof Drain

This business called SERVPRO of Cape May County when a winter storm caused leaking in the store from a frozen roof drain. Winter storms can cause all kinds of p... READ MORE

Refrigerator Leak

The owner of this townhouse called SERVPRO of Cape May County when he discovered the refrigerator had been leaking for an unknown amount of time. The water was ... READ MORE